CONSULTANT FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Selection of Consultant for Small Consulting Services
CONSULTANT FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Support for the Integration of Blue Carbon Ecosystems in Indonesia’s Biodiversity and Climate Policies
INDONESIA CLIMATE CHANGE TRUST FUND (ICCTF)
What will be your role?
The scope of work of the Project Coordinator are listed as below:
- Coordinate, oversee, and manage the project implementation.
- Ensure that the project support services are provided to enable effective implementation, preparation, monitoring and reporting of the project, in accordance with legal agreements and relevant policies and procedures
- Managing daily operation of the project on a full-time basis
- Develop annual work plan and budget
- Ensure the project implementation accordance with the annual plan and meet the indicator in result framework
- Prepare all project deliverables, including gender aspects required in the report
- Collect, compile, analyze, report, and track all activities of the project for compliance and analysis on management decision-making
- Build effective relationships and network with relevant partners in national and subnational.
- Lead and monitor survey/studies for obtaining monitoring and evaluation data for the baseline, mid-term and project completion, including donor monitoring and evaluation requirement
- Provide and develop a list of training proposals related to project implementation, programs and institutional function
- Participate in training/ workshops/ seminars to develop institutional function
- Maintain role as ICCTF’s focal point, in regards to coordination and communication with donors, proponents and related partners according to the direction of the Executive Director
- Perform other relevant tasks as directed by the Executive Director
Who are we looking for?
Recruitment of 1 (one) Expert/Consultant for the Project Coordinator is required with job descriptions and qualifications as follows:
- Master degree (S2) in natural science/environmental science/marine science/forestry/environmental management/social science/biological science or other relevant field with at least 4 years of experience in lead project/equivalent position in relevant fields, or Bachelor degree (S1) in in natural science/environmental science/marine science/forestry/environmental management/social science/biological science or other relevant field with at least 6 years of experience in lead project/equivalent position in relevant fields
- Having skill in project management, communication, advocacy and possessing extensive networks with Governments (national and sub nationals), NGOs and development partners
- Preferably experienced in terms of climate change mitigation and adaptation, blue carbon, and/or natural resource management and familiar with the coastal ecosystem in particular mangrove and seagrass
- Experience in providing management-level technical assistance and in building consensus among project staff in the implementation of agreed upon actions
- Experience in administering and managing project or grant funds including prepare project budget
- Have experience with reporting
- Possessing strong interpersonal, group facilitation, and interview skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and writing
- Preferably those who have working experience or have been involved in projects in NGOs and/or Government
What team are you joining?
The position will be based in Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund Office, working under the direct direction of the Program Manager and Executive Director, the objective of the assignment is to lead the implementation of this project in coordination with all stakeholders.
How to apply for this position?
- Prospective candidates can apply for this position through this link: https://tinyurl.com/4bfjbsmv
- The deadline for submission is September 22th, 2023 at 17.00 Indonesia Western Time
- Format of the Letter of Submission of the Proposal, the Technical Proposal, the Financial Proposal, and also the document of Term of Reference (ToR) can be found on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dRYkU-qoWlN5RqM-IX3C8utLvelqBBQW
A Consultant shall be selected under the selection method based on quality (mostly Consultant’s qualifications). The candidate’s experience in terms of climate change mitigation and adaptation, blue carbon, and/or natural resource management and familiar with the coastal ecosystem in particular mangrove and seagrass, and his knowledge/skills in experience and knowledge in providing management-level technical assistance and in building consensus among project staff in the implementation of agreed upon actions shall be a critical criterion in the selection. The maximum budget for those Services is 42.450 Euros.
This Request for Proposals includes the following documents:
- This Letter of Invitation;
- The letter of Submission of the Proposal;
- Technical Proposal;
- Financial Proposal;
- Terms of Reference;
- Standard Form of Contract.
Your proposal shall comprise your Proposal Submission Form, a Technical Proposal (including curriculum vitae (CV)), a Financial Proposal net of taxes and the signed Statement of Integrity, and must be submitted by September 22th, 2023. If necessary, you may request any clarifications by sending an email to the same email address.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.